Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Truth about Godzilla

Welcome to this weeks blog post. I've pushed it back a day due to the 4th of July weekend, sorry for those who were here on time. Hopefully though this weeks post will give you a bit of enjoyment.

I've updated an old concept. Some of my old friends may remember this from a while back


This concept was done clear back in 1995. I was going to do an entire series of "The Truth About" but being young and having the attention span of a newt, it was left on the wayside. Who knows maybe I'll resurrect this project and attack the concepts of Cryptozoology. So in the interest of history and full disclosure, here's the original concept image circa 1995.


That's our programming for this week, see everyone back next week.

-Jacot

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a really brilliant cartoon, Jay. Definitely the sort of thing I'd wished I'd come up with!

Ryan Claytor said...

Love the comparison post! Nice work, Jay.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

Jay Jacot said...

Thanks Jay. I think I really need to revisit some old ideas and start playing around with new "Jokes" in comic/cartoon form.

I'm glad you like the comparison Ryan, it weird looking at the two images and how different they really are and how much more "mature" the new one appears.

-Jay

Hamtramck Idea Men said...

This is good stuffs. I look forward to seeing you at SMACC. Please do me a favor and send me an e-mail soon. I want to run something past you.

David M. Crampton said...

Looks like Indy Planet is coming up as hosting malware on Google Chrome. Are you getting any similar warnings?

Jay Jacot said...

Skippy,

It looks like the sites associated with Ka-Blam were hacked.

Check out the info here: http://ka-blam.com/printing/front/?p=1107

Robert Forest said...

Aren't you suppose to be updating this thing? *wink*